Maps and Directions
London: Registered Office + Showroom
Please visit us in our showrooms:
Howarth of London is in the Marylebone area of central London.
The postal address is 31 Chiltern Street
We are actually located at 31, 33, 35 & 37 Chiltern Street
W1U 7PN (click on postcode for a map)
- Chiltern Street runs parallel to Baker Street, to the south of the main A501 / Marylebone Road
- The showroom is a 5 minute walk from Baker Street Underground station and easily accessed from all major railway stations and airport shuttles in London.
- Bond Street Underground station is also within walking distance
- A frequent bus service serving a variety of destinations runs through the area, please see TFL: Plan a Journey to find the best route for you.
- There is limited parking in the area. We recommend using public transport if possible as we are also inside the Congestion and Ultra Low Emission Zones. Please see TFL: congestion-charge & TFL: Ultra Low Emission Zone for how to pay these charges and when they apply.
Worthing: Manufacturing workshop
Please visit us in our workshop:
Howarth of London’s manufacturing workshop are in Worthing on the West Sussex Coast.
The postal address is 19 Buckingham Road
BN11 1TH (click on postcode for a map)
- Regular trains run from London Victoria and Brighton. London – Worthing trains generally call at Gatwick airport en-route providing direct access to flights.
- Worthing Central Station is within walking distance of the workshop.
- Please see Adur & Worthing Council: Getting here by bus for details of local bus services
- Worthing is easily accessed by the A24 or A23 / A27 roads. There is a pay and display car park located next to Cheals Mews.