Many players think of the old student instruments when they hear the name Monnig, but these instruments are nothing like those!
This instrument offers that classic dark Moennig sound that will fit into a full orchestral environment. This bassoon is comparable to it's contemporaries and needs to be tried to be fully appreciated.
- 26 keys
- 8 rollers
- E/F# trill key
- LH 3rd finger Eb trill key
- gentleman model long joint
- Silver lined finger holes inside bore
- Gold plated rings and pillars
- thick wooden body
- well seasoned curly maple
- silver plated mechanism
- typical dark full "Monnig" sound
- complete with balance hanger
- Supplied with 1 Heckel crook
- supplied in Leather gentleman case with cover