The Yanagisawa SIXS Ligature incorporates a unique design with six spatially arranged contact points and an integrated Yanagisawa "Y" motif.
Four small, gold-plated brass discs stabilize the reed, holding it firmly against the mouthpiece while ensuring full freedom of vibration. The ligature hugs the mouthpiece barrel through four Ebonite spacers. An inverted single-screw mechanism allows uniform tightening through all contact points for excellent response. The engraved, hexagonal screw head adds an appealing classical touch.
- Model: Yany SIXS (Patent pending)
- Instruments: For Alto Saxophone and B?Clarinet
- hard-rubber mouthpieces
- Material: 24K Gold-plated brass
- Style: Inverted single-screw design
- Cap: Dedicated cap for Yany SIXS (sold separately)