Free blowing and award winning Trevor James Alto Flute.
Winner of the UK Music Industry Association ‘Best Woodwind & Brass Instrument 2015’.
The new TJ Copper Alto has just raised the bar again with it’s beauty, tonal response! The body tubing is comprised of 85% copper with the remaining 15% consisting of other metals to enable the tubing to be made strong enough to be used for alto flute production and drawing of tone holes etc.
925 silver lip and riser headjoint
- Free blowing and very responsive headjoint design
- Curved headjoint or straight headjoint option
- Double headjoint package option
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Traditional Y arm key design
- Secure mechanism construction with ergonomically designed left and right hand key mechanism
- Triple-plated finish
- Double skin yellow pads
- Hidden adjusting screws
- Without E mechanism
- Closed hole key mechanism
- C footjoint with ergonomically design touchpieces
- Wooden case with fleecy lined case cover
- Cleaning rod
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops
Silver-plated AT cut headjoint, Copper body tube, Silver-plated ‘Y’ arm mechanism, Closed hole key mechanism, Drawn tone holes, A+442 pitch, Wooden case, Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap, Silver lip riser.