At Howarth we are very privileged to be able to offer you the latest version of the highly acclaimed Trevor James 10X. This comes in a beautiful leather finished professional case with an improved headjoint used on higher models of Trevor James flutes. With beautiful new engraving and attention to detail this is an exceptional beginner flute.
An excellent flute for the new flute player or those returning to study. The TJ 10x is an extremely free blowing instrument which assists the flute player to learn at a quicker pace. High quality silver-plating with final hand set-up in our UK technical workshops.
The instrument is available in three different options:
- Curved headjoint model – a 10x flute with curved headjoint for the younger player
- Straight headjoint model – a 10x flute with normal headjoint for the slightly taller player
- Curved and straight headjoint model – a 10x flute with both headjoints. The perfect investment for the smaller player as they will start on the curved head and simply swap to the straight headjoint when they are ready.
- New advanced headjoint features – Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining easy and yet rich sound production
- Double skin yellow pads – Carefully worked by our technicians to give an accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms – Very quiet mechanism
- New triple plated finish (We believe this technique to be unique) – a double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument.
- All-in-one ‘Prolite’ case with shoulder strap and handle
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work – carefully worked during manufacture and then double checked by our UK technicians to ensure instrument looks great to the eye!
- Greater accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly – Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.
- New non scratch plastic cleaning rod – ensures that the cleaning rod doesn’t scratch the inside of the head, body or footjoint tube when the player is cleaning moisture away.
- Finger grooves on inside of case – Assists player taking flute out of the case without touching the mechanism.