In models ranging from sopranino to baritone, these superb instruments have won the praise of many celebrated musicians.
Yanagisawa BWO1 ‘Professional’ model Baritone Saxophones are free blowing, with a resonant tone, and deliver a superb performance across all musical genres. The student will develop their own unique style more easily due to both the advanced construction and ergonomic key design, and the advanced professional can be assured of both superior tone and a class-leading playing experience. This saxophone is the successor to the much-adored B901. It has a strong tonal core thanks to a re-engineered bore and tone holes, plus many upgraded features exclusive to the WO series:
- Redesigned Taper: Redesign of the taper and position of the tone holes allows for clearer intonation.
- Right Pinky Key: Relocated the right pinky key allows for smoother fingering.
- Left Palm Keys: Modified angle of the left palm keys ensuring easier fingering.
- New Case: Redesigned hard shell case with fabric cover.
- Eb Baritone
- Brass Lacquered finish
- The teflon inner octave system
- C#-Bb connected table key
- Sway-free F-auxiliary key mechanism
- ‘Indented’ White Shell Keys
- Single unit seat (base)
- Metal Thumb Rests
- Pointed Pivot Screws
- Air-Tight Waterproof Pads
- Blue Steel Springs
- Tri-point balanced bell brace