Theo Wanne's most powerful alto mouthpiece, the SHIVA combines both a step and roll-over baffle, along with a very special proprietary small chamber unlike anything ever made before. Theo has spent years in research and development on this model to ensure it being a classic in history. The SHIVA 3 has been completely redesigned, and is very different than prior models. It is really a special mouthpiece, with a power and projection unheard before, making it suitable for Rock n’ Roll, R&B, Jazz or any situation where dynamics and power are important.
The SHIVA alto is currently being used by James King (Lady Gaga, Fitz and the Tantrums), Jordan Donald on tour with Stevie Wonder, as well as by Mark Douthit (Elton John, Michael McDonald), and many many others.
It is available in premium red marbled hard rubber, because of course SHIVA the Destroyer has to be red!
- Great for Rock & Roll, Jazz, and R&B, or anywhere a big powerful sound is needed.
- Projects a sensual tone that is flirtatious and erotic. It makes everyone want to dance!
- It is so unique; it really has to be played to be understood and believed.
- High step baffle with roll-over and a very unique innovative small chamber.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case
- Premium Hard Rubber: Uses a special Premium Hard Rubber which is the finest vintage style hard rubber on the planet!
- Ligature: Comes with the Enlightened Ligature.
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads. Try our varying hardness bite pads to personalize the feel.