After 100 years of innovation, design, and manufacturing of the saxophone, Henri SELMER Paris has set out to redefine the modern sound and identity of the tenor saxophone with its new model, the Supreme.
The Supreme tenor saxophone has been designed to surpass the flexibility and sensation of lightness found in other historic Selmer models and combine those features with the precision and exactness of pitch made possible through modern manufacturing capabilities.
The aim of 12 years of design and research was to produce a tenor saxophone with great dynamic possibilities from whispering quiet tones to the most powerful expression at the loud end of the spectrum.
The Supreme is further enhanced by its vintage dark gold lacquer finish and unique engraving which makes this instrument aesthetically beautiful.
- Key: Bb
- Range: low Bb to High F# saxophone
- Octave key system with Teflon inside the sockets
- Leather pads with rivetless metal resonators
- Metal thumb rests
- 3-point concentric clamping socket
- Adjustable nickel silver clamping ring
- Hinged toggle on left-hand pinky finger keys
- Right-hand F#?/?F direct adjustment arm
- Exclusive Supreme engraving
- Dark gold lacquer
- Concept Tenor mouthpiece
- Supreme Tenor exclusively designed case