With a heritage of instrument-making in Japan that traces back to 1893, Yanagisawa is recognized today as a maker of the most carefully handcrafted family of artist-level saxophones in the world. In models ranging from sopranino to baritone, these superb instruments have won the praise of many celebrated musicians.
The Yanagisawa SWO2 Bronze is a Professional model Soprano Saxophone that is suited just as well to aspiring beginners as to experienced professionals. It features a one piece body and neck, and is the successor to the much-adored S902. The student will develop their own style more easily due to both the improved construction and ergonomic key design, and the advanced professional can be assured of a superior tone. It has a strong tonal core thanks to a re-engineered bore and tone holes, plus many upgraded features exclusive to the WO series such as:
- Redesigned Taper: Redesign of the taper and position of the tone holes allows for clearer intonation.
- Right Pinky Key: Relocated the right pinky key allows for smoother fingering.
- Left Palm Keys: Modified angle of the left palm keys ensuring easier fingering.
- New Case: Redesigned hard shell case with fabric cover.
- Bb Soprano Saxophone
- Bronze Lacquer
- Range from low Bb to high F#
- All hand engraved