Introducing the “Tru-Six” Vintage Paris Styled Tenor Saxophone
Rediscover the Sound & Feel of the Mid 1950’s USA Engraved Powerhouse, Designed for The Artist !
Vintage Elegance & Refinements
– Matching Serial Numbers On Neck & Body Each Uniquely Adjusted to each Saxophone
– Original Retro Revival Paris Styled Neck Logo & Neck Badge (Pontiff’s Hat)
– Original Retro USA Floral Engraving Patterns, Hand Cut By a Master Craftsman
– Superb Intonation in all registers
– Complex Core, Power, Flexibility and Dynamic Range
– Pisoni Pads with Metal Domed Resonators, Blue Steel Springs
Exacting Attention to Comfort:
– Vintage Paris Low Bb Spatula Key
-Concave Mother of Pearl Key Touches, Paris Styled Swivel Thumb Hook, Left Hand Thumb Cover
– Shock Absorbing Paris Styled Bell Ring, Sloped Low Eb, C Paddle Keys, Retro Pant Guard Design
– Hand Soldered Bell
– GLQ Lightweight Flight Case Included
– The “Tru-Six” that we have in stock is one of the last instruments Precision Built by Master Craftsman Ken Beason and will last for many, many years of playing!