With a heritage of instrument-making in Japan that traces back to 1893, Yanagisawa is recognized today as a maker of the most carefully handcrafted family of artist-level saxophones in the world. In models ranging from sopranino to baritone, these superb instruments have won the praise of many celebrated musicians.
The Yanagisawa TWO30 silver model Tenor Saxophone is an instrument for the accomplished player. It delivers a superb tonal range with an unmistakably darker edge thanks to the fine silver body, and it also benefits from the WO series re-engineered bore and tone holes, and re-sourced and redesigned core brass material. This model also has many upgraded features exclusive to the WO series such as newly designed Front F Keys, Ride Side Keys and Right Pinky Key. The Neck and Body of the TWO30 are made of solid silver, the bell is made from brass and the keywork is also brass lacquered.
- Redesigned Taper: Redesign of the taper and position of the tone holes allows for clearer intonation.
- Right Pinky Key: Relocated the right pinky key allows for smoother fingering.
- Left Palm Keys: Modified angle of the left palm keys ensuring easier fingering.
- New Case: Redesigned hard shell case with fabric cover.
- Bb Tenor Saxophone
- Silver Body with Brass Lacquered Bell and keywork
- The teflon inner octave system
- C#-Bb connected table key
- Sway-free F-auxiliary key mechanism
- ‘Indented’ White Shell Keys
- Single unit seat (base)
- Metal Thumb Rests
- Pointed Pivot Screws
- Air-Tight Waterproof Pads
- Blue Steel Springs
- Tri-point balanced bell brace