With a heritage of instrument-making in Japan that traces back to 1893,
Yanagisawa is recognized today as a maker of the most carefully
handcrafted family of artist-level saxophones in the world.
In models ranging from sopranino to baritone, these superb instruments have won the praise of many celebrated musicians.
Yanagisawa TWO32 silver model is an instrument for the
accomplished player. It delivers a superb tonal range with an
unmistakably darker edge thanks to the fine silver body, and it also
benefits from the WO series re-engineered bore and toneholes, and
re-sourced and redesigned core brass material. This model also has many
upgraded features exclusive to the WO series such as newly designed
Front F Keys, Ride Side Keys and Right Pinky Key. The Neck and Bell of
the TWO32 are made of solid silver, the body is made from bronze and the
keywork is made from brass and brass lacquered.
- Redesigned Taper: Redesign of the taper and position of the tone holes allows for clearer intonation.
- Right Pinky Key: Relocated the right pinky key allows for smoother fingering.
- Left Palm Keys: Modified angle of the left palm keys ensuring easier fingering.
- New Case: Redesigned hard shell case with fabric cover.
- Bb Tenor Saxophone
- Silver Neck and Bell with Bronze Lacquered Body and keywork
- The teflon inner octave system
- C#-Bb connected table key
- Sway-free F-auxiliary key mechanism
- 'Indented' White Shell Keys
- Single unit seat (base)
- Metal Thumb Rests
- Pointed Pivot Screws
- Air-Tight Waterproof Pads
- Blue Steel Springs
- Tri-point balanced bell brace